How to join and edit your Membership Profile
Join Digital Scotland by completing the Registration form.
This will submit your membership application for review.
Showcase your Digital Scotland articles
Once you have registered on the site you will be able to edit your member profile. Information such as your picture and biog summary are essential, as these are shown alongside your articles. (Submit them here).
Edit your profile and picture
To edit this information:
- Select the top right menu option ‘Profile’ (available once logged in), and then click ‘Profile’ again in the pop up box.
- This will take you to your home page.
Once at your home page:
- Select the top right icon to present a menu list of options for editing your profile.
- Select ‘Profile Settings’ to edit various aspects of your profile such as your name, picture etc.
- A quick and easy way to change your picture.
- ‘Widget settings’ is how you can then enhance your profile with a number of Professional enhancements.
This will present you with a range of widgets you can add to your profile that are helpful to showcase your professional profile, such as Skills, Services, Projects and Portfolios.
For each widget, repeat the process of 1) Add new widget, 2) edit the item, and 3) ‘Save Changes’, and that content block will then be added to your home page.
Update your wall
Like Facebook you also have your own social ‘wall’ (1), where you can enhance your profile through adding links, videos, photos etc. (2)