Publish blogs to the site and have them included in our promotional ebooks
The goal of the DigitalScot.net Library is a wide selection of accessible best practice guides that cover all the essential topics of digital adoption best practices, and in a form that showcases the expertise Scotland has available locally who can provide support services to help with their implementation.
Use the Submit function to send through your articles for inclusion.
Promoting Scotland’s digital experts
The overall goal of Digital Scotland is to showcase the many world leading digital experts the nation is blessed with, and to share that expertise via easily accessible and widely promoted blogs.
It’s a great, free way to raise your individual and business profile. Well written blogs that explain a particular business or technology topic in a concise way prove very popular online and are widely shared across the networks of the reading audience. The site is packed with powerful features like ‘social sharing’ buttons to encourage this viral marketing. Digital Scotland will also promote your article via our extensive social networks and can further build in accelerators like embedded retweet quotes as part of building a promotional campaign for your content:
Best Practice Ebooks
Select articles will also be included in one or more of our Library ebooks. For example this one is included in the Digital Marketing guide.
This offers a promotional double whammy – The article will be marketed individually and also as part of these ebooks.
As the site author base grows so these ebooks will increasingly become collections of a diverse range of experts and valuable insights, with your own being one valuable component part. Each ebook will then enjoy increasingly large volumes of download traffic and so your article will enjoy that larger audience with it too.
- Digital Scotland launches VisitLanark.com to showcase Scottish town’s William Wallace history to a global audience - February 4, 2019
- Skyscanner – “Starting out with Data” by Dave Pier, Product Manager - January 31, 2019
- Gareth Williams, Co-Founder of Skyscanner chats about why he invested in Kindaba - January 28, 2019
- Digital Scotland launches social publishing community for Scottish digital experts - January 5, 2019
- Is DIY broadband the key to Scotland’s rural digital economy? - January 4, 2019
- Become a Digital Scotland ebook author - January 3, 2019
- From Skull to Collarbone – An Augmented Reality tourism strategy for the town of Lanark - December 19, 2018
- Action Plan: DigitalGovernment.scot best practice community launched - December 15, 2018
- Harnessing the Outlander Effect – SEO Marketing Strategies for Scottish E-Commerce Businesses - December 15, 2018
- Appointedd – Plug and Play SaaS for Small and Micro Businesses - December 15, 2018