Skyscanner founder Gareth Williams provides a very short insight interview into why he invested in Kindaba.
The venture can be seen as a backlash to the direction the social media giants like Facebook has gone. Kindaba provides a personal social network space for families, based on a key foundation they will never trade your privacy or sell your data.
- Digital Scotland launches VisitLanark.com to showcase Scottish town’s William Wallace history to a global audience - February 4, 2019
- Skyscanner – “Starting out with Data” by Dave Pier, Product Manager - January 31, 2019
- Gareth Williams, Co-Founder of Skyscanner chats about why he invested in Kindaba - January 28, 2019
- Digital Scotland launches social publishing community for Scottish digital experts - January 5, 2019
- Is DIY broadband the key to Scotland’s rural digital economy? - January 4, 2019
- Become a Digital Scotland ebook author - January 3, 2019
- From Skull to Collarbone – An Augmented Reality tourism strategy for the town of Lanark - December 19, 2018
- Action Plan: DigitalGovernment.scot best practice community launched - December 15, 2018
- Harnessing the Outlander Effect – SEO Marketing Strategies for Scottish E-Commerce Businesses - December 15, 2018
- Appointedd – Plug and Play SaaS for Small and Micro Businesses - December 15, 2018