Skyscanner founder Gareth Williams provides a very short insight interview into why he invested in Kindaba.
The venture can be seen as a backlash to the direction the social media giants like Facebook has gone. Kindaba provides a personal social network space for families, based on a key foundation they will never trade your privacy or sell your data.
- Open Banking – Scotland’s Global Opportunity - April 22, 2019
- No Wrong Door Chatbots : Harnessing AI for Government - April 15, 2019
- North Lanarkshire Council – Exemplar Blueprint for Digital Local Government in Scotland - April 15, 2019
- Microsoft: Empowering a world-leading Digital Scotland - April 4, 2019
- Wallet.services – Blockchain for cross-organisational collaboration - March 24, 2019
- Instagram shoppable media for small businesses - February 18, 2019
- Twitter Marketing 101 – An Entrepreneurs Guide - February 18, 2019
- Digital Scotland launches VisitLanark.com to showcase Scottish town’s William Wallace history to a global audience - February 4, 2019
- Skyscanner – “Starting out with Data” by Dave Pier, Product Manager - January 31, 2019
- Gareth Williams, Co-Founder of Skyscanner chats about why he invested in Kindaba - January 28, 2019