Digital Government Transformation in Scotland
This packed 39 page guide provides a comprehensive landscape review of the Scottish Government’s digital transformation initiatives, covering:
- Vision – How to craft an inspiring context for Digital Government, within an overall ambition of building a world leading Scottish digital nation.
- Case studies – Analysis profiles of Scottish public sector organizations and their Digital Transformation projects including Aberdeen City Council, Registers of Scotland and North Lanarkshire Council.
- Best practices – Reference models and reports detailing best practice approaches to Digital Government, from keynote experts including Audit Scotland.
- Skills and technologies – Tutorials covering topics including Agile Development and Cloud Computing, and key Scottish Government standards areas such as Digital Identity.
- Government as a Platform – How public sector innovators are pioneering the cutting edge ‘Government as a Platform’ model.
- Use case solution blueprints – Documentation of solutions for key use cases such as Digital Identity for Citizen SSO (Single Sign-on), and where and how key technologies like Cloud Computing and RPA (Robotic Process Automation) are being applied.
Download: 39 page PDF
Scottish Digital Government - Best Practices. This packed 39 page guide provides a comprehensive landscape review of the Scottish Government's digital transformation initiatives: